Product Technical Support
Do not ship your defective product to Phocos before contacting customer support!
If you are having technical difficulty with your Phocos product:
1. We suggest you first consult the product's User Manuals and Datasheets on line. If you still experience difficulty, please then consult our Technical Support Engineer given below :
2. The Phocos Technical Support Engineer will do troubleshooting to see if the product is defective. If so, and it is still covered by warranty, then this information is required:
- Your contact information
- Product serial number
- Proof of purchase
Description of the Problem
3. The Technical Support Engineer will provide you with shipping information.
4. Package product securely. Do not include manuals, accessories, cables, or mounting brackets. Phocos only replaces the defective unit and will not return other accessories. Include your contact information with your name, address, phone number inside the package.
5. Send the product to the Phocos fulfillment address given by customer support. Customers are responsible for the freight charges to Phocos. Phocos is not responsible for packages lost in transit. The replacement product is shipped by ground with shipping charges prepaid. Expedited shipping is available at extra cost.
Technical Support Engineers
North America firstname.lastname@example.org (James)
Central and South America email@example.com (Ronald)
Africa firstname.lastname@example.org (David)
Middle East email@example.com(Werner)
India firstname.lastname@example.org (Shanmugam)
China & Asia email@example.com (Max Huang)