All Charge Controllers
- Electronically regulated charging regime: Boost and float charge
- Deep discharge protection
- PWM series regulation, no panel short circuit
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Fully electronically protected:
Panel surge voltage
Wrong polarity at panel or battery
Overload and short circuit at load
- 3 LED indications: Charge Status, SOC, LVD, Overload! Short Circuit
- Common positive allows grounding
- The new version of CA solar charge controller series is especially designed for small solar systems with the need of a low battery disconnect feature.
- Main differences to the preceding CA series:
- The regulation circuit provides now series regulation to prevent single cell overheat problems of short-circuited solar panels.
The terminal section has been replaced by a rugged, well
profen 16 mm2 terminal block.
- The melting fuse of the predecessor has been replaced by a fully electronically protected circuit.
- 2 LEDs and 1 Duo-LED to display charging in progress, battery SOC, load disconnect and overload status. Leisure and rural electrification systems are the typical applications for this product. It is a perfect solution for
cost-sensitive systems which require state-of-the-art system management.
- The compact case is now similar to the well-known CML
| Type |
| Normal voltage || 12 V |
| Max. module current || 5 A |
| Max. load current || 6 A |
| Self consumption || 4 mA |
| Temperature compensation || –4 mV/cell*K |
| Max. wire size || 16 mm2 |
| Ambient temperature || –40 to +50 °C |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 80 x 100 x 32 mm |
| Weight || 182 g |
| Type of protection || IP22 |