Phocos AG is a global manufacturer of solar components and solutions for off-grid and edge-of-grid energy storage. With over 20 years of experience in designing and delivering high quality power conversion and energy storage solutions, Phocos enables reliable energy access anywhere in the world, anytime, on any grid (Any-GridTM). There are over three billion people around the world who do not have access to reliable electricity. Therefore, we have A LOT to do.
That’s why we need you on our team. Help us create best-in-class solutions to meet the world’s growing energy needs while contributing to low-carbon footprint.
If you can identify with our mission statement, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a person to join our team as soon as possible, in the capacity of Internal Sales (m/f/d)
- You will work in internal sales and support our customers with order-processing. You will create offers, orders, invoices and delivery notes
- You will support our customers throughout the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa) in cooperation with the responsible account managers
- You will place orders for goods at manufacturing sites in China, India and future sites
- You will support our Logistics Manager in managing incoming and outgoing shipments in our external warehouse in Bubesheim, 30 min outside of Ulm, Germany
- You will also help with evaluations and reports as well as with general administrative tasks
- You have successfully completed commercial training, ideally with a focus on foreign trade
- You have 2-4 years of experience in an international environment, both with customers and with colleagues
- You have solid knowledge of using programs from the MS Office package and you are proficient in ERP and CRM systems
- You like wearing many hats. You are communicative and an open, action-oriented personality who thinks outside the box and gets involved when and where it is necessary
- Your written and spoken German and English skills are impeccable; Knowledge of other foreign languages
is an advantage.
- Your aspiration is to work independently, accurately and reliably
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A motivated and open-minded team that is at your side with support, advice and action
- A constructive, fair and collegial working atmosphere in an exciting international environment
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your e-mail application with cover letter, CV and certificates. Please also let us know your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Your contact person is Heike Toegel (email@example.com).