Phocos, is a global manufacturer of solar components and Energy Storage solutions for Off-grid and Edge-of-grid power converters. With over 20-years of experience, Phocos designs and supplies high-quality power conversion and energy storage solutions that provide reliable power Anywhere, Anytime, and for Any-Grid. With over 3 billion people in the world living without access to reliable power, we have work to do, and we want you to join our team to help us provide world-class solutions to meet the world’s growing power demands while contributing to a decarbonized planet.
Phocos is currently searching for a dynamic and talented software engineering intern to join our IoT product development team. As an intern, you will play a crucial role in supporting the advancement of our innovative Any-Bridge and PhocosLink products. Working closely with our experienced full-time employees, you will be primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of our PhocosLink App, which is available on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Collaborate closely with the product development team to transform requirements into actionable engineering tasks.
- Provide support to enhance and improve our existing mobile applications.
- Ensure the PhocosLink App delivers high-quality performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Bring to life the UI designs created by our Marketing Team.
- Identify and resolve software issues through troubleshooting and debugging.
- Adhere to internal programming development standards and guidelines.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for future reference.
- Currently pursuing a BS/MS program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
- Some prior experience in Mobile app development, with knowledge of React Native or Flutter considered a plus.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following developer skills: Java, C/C++, Python, or Ruby.
- Understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across different teams.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and debugging abilities.