Phocos AG is a global manufacturer of solar components and solutions for off-grid and edge-of-grid energy storage. With over 20 years of experience in designing and delivering high quality power conversion and energy storage solutions, Phocos enables reliable energy access anywhere in the world, anytime, for Any-Grid™. There are over three billion people around the world who do not have access to reliable electricity. Therefore, we have A LOT to do.
That’s why we need you on our team. Help us create best-in-class solutions to meet the world’s growing energy needs while contributing to a low-carbon footprint.
If you can identify with our mission statement, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for a results-driven, creative, forward-thinking, self-starter who takes initiative, recommends solutions, and demonstrates ownership of programs and results to join our team as soon as possible, in the capacity of Marketing Social Media Specialist.
- Assist in the implementation of an innovative brand strategy consistent with the company’s immediate / long-term goals
- Develop and manage a content strategy. Execute a calendar planning tool.
- Create and professionally edit various forms of content across all social media platforms
- Work proactively to ensure that our company is successfully reaching its intended audience
- Generate, design, edit, publish, and share creative and compelling content such as social media posts, motion graphics, podcasts, video, and other communications for the social channels
- Grow and maintain Phocos’ presence on Instagram, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, Glassdoor, etc. and partner with social media influencers to advance Phocos’ exposure across platforms
- Respond to comments, reviews, and questions on all platforms in a timely and professional manner
- Create, review, and compare analytics to help determine the effectiveness of our social media efforts as compared with our historical numbers along with competitors in the same or different markets. Collaborate with the team to define solutions/potential action items to improve our customer reach and engagement. Execute these initiatives and track results to further adjust action items.
- Research, compare and track social media best practices across industries
- Assist in the creation and execution of toolkits, collateral material, print requests, email campaigns, video productions, presentations, YouTube tutorials, internal and external newsletters
- Work with all aspects of our in-house video production from pre-production planning through post-production editing as well as drive customer engagement and sales through digital channels including website, email, loyalty, social media, and digital marketing.
- Assist in gathering of information, data, imagery, translations, etc. to support new business development
- Create, maintain, and recycle an archive of new business materials and information
- Collaborate with teams throughout thew company and geographies to ensure continuity of all social media campaigns
- Work closely with Director of Marketing and the leadership team on creating press release drafts
- Assist as needed with planning and execution for national and international events, tradeshows, etc.
- Local on-site marketing support as needed from Tucson headquarters (various administrative tasks as needed).
Required Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years Marketing experience
- 3+ years social media management
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer editing systems, software and related equipment (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat, Davinci Resolve, and/or Doodly proficiency would be beneficial)
- Video production, editing, and/or uploading to social channels with targeted strategy regarding back-end data and front-end visuals
- Ability to develop, execute, and leverage targeted, organic social media efforts, resulting in more followers, increased website traffic, website engagement and ultimately lead conversions
- Ability to follow creative direction, maintain brand standards and work collaboratively
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work autonomously with strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Experienced with SEO content, strategy, analytics, data, reporting, metrics, etc.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify, and resolve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Solid understanding of SEO strategies
- High level of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools, services, and industry trends
- Proactive, detail oriented, and task driven.
- Demonstrated mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Outlook, Microsoft Teams
- Basic WordPress (coding skills not required) experience a plus
We are especially interested in applicants that are excited to become a long-term employee as our brand continues to grow.
What’s in it for you:
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a career opportunity to create and be a part of something incredible!
- Comprehensive employer paid medical and dental plans with very LOW deductibles
- Prescription drug coverage
- IRA with dollar for dollar employer match
- Very generous Paid time Off, including a whole week off during the Winter Holidays
- Casual, flexible work environment, and hybrid schedules
- The most diverse workforce ever
- Training opportunities and Internal promotions
- Easy access to caring, down-to-earth, transparent, and open Senior Leadership Team
Most important- you will be part of making positive impact in people’s lives globally!