Solar Charge Controller w/ Lighting Control
The CIS-N was especially developed to deliver optimum performance in industrial PV systems in demanding environments. It features 4-stage, series-switching PWM charge regulation and is fully programmable via infrared devices (CIS-CU or MXI-IR and CISCOM software).
The CIS-N includes convenient and advanced lighting control, which allows the user to decide whether they want the automatic lighting control with LED dimming to be time or low-voltage activated.
- Product Features
- Works in 12 or 24 V systems (auto recognition)
- Fully programmable charge/discharge program via infrared (CIS-CU or MXI-IR and CISCOM software)
- Timed and low-voltage dimming settings
- Dimming interface for external LED drivers
- Fully potted (IP68) aluminum housing
- UL1741/Class I Div. 2 certified
- Infrared-programmable load timing feature with dimming, ideal for lighting systems
- Product Datasheet & Literature
- User Manuals & Tech Notes
User Manuals & Tech Notes
- Declarations & Certifications
- Software & Accessories