Solar Charge Controller w/ Datalogging and LCD
The CXNup series is a highly intelligent charge controller family for a wide range of applications. It features an intuitive user interface and stores up to two (2) years of valuable system performance data, which is accessible via the LCD and PhocosLink software.
Real-time battery voltage, battery state-of-charge (SOC) in percent, charge and load current, and system status are clearly displayed on the large, backlit LCD. The CXNup series offer a USB port to charge mobile phones, tablets and other USB devices. Optional acoustic battery alarms and programmable street light settings are also standard.
- Product Features
- USB charging port
- Data logger information can be exported
- Load status indication
- Touch keys ensure long lasting operation and eliminates mechanical button failures
- Prepared for 12 or 24 V battery charging
- Suitable for charging systems up to 1.4 kW
- 2 year datalogging
- User friendly LCD shows extensive system information
- Four-stage PWM charging algorithm with integrated
- Full electronic protection
- Programmable load function suitable for street lights
- Corrosion-resistant screw terminals
- Programmable battery type
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries (no communication to battery)
- Product Datasheet & Literature
- User Manuals & Tech Notes
User Manuals & Tech Notes
- Declarations & Certifications
- Software & Accessories
Software & Accessories
PhocosLink: Free software to optimize charge controller settings and system performance. Use PhocosLink with supported controller families with MXI USB and MXI 232 accessory.
MXI USB & MXI 232: Interface for CXNup controller communication with computer via USB or RS232 interface. Contact us for more information.