MPPT Solar Charge Controller
ECO-N-MPPT is the intelligent, cost-effective choice for low-power applications that require maximum charging efficiency. Phocos’ high-performance maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm ensures optimal charging current from your panel/array in all conditions. This results in up to 30% higher power yield than conventional PWM charge controllers. This added efficiency paired with Phocos’ precision 4-stage, temperature-compensated (external temperature sensor included) charge regime significantly extends battery lifespan, reducing number of battery replacements over the useable life of the system.
The encapsulated housing and corrosion-resistant wire terminals protect the ECO-N-MPPT from the harshest environments. An intuitive, 3-LED interface display basic system status data including: charge on/off, low battery warning, high/low-voltage disconnect, and load over current/short circuit.
- Product Features
- Works in 12 or 24 V battery systems (auto recognition)
- Up to 98% power-conversion efficiency
- Compact footprint fits in tight spaces
- Rugged, potted design withstands vibration, dust, insects and water ingress
- Install requires only a flathead screwdriver
- Built-in low-voltage disconnect feature
- Four-stage charging ensures maximum battery lifespan
- User-selectable battery type
- Lithium battery compatible
- Programmable night light, battery type, charging voltages and discharge voltage limit (MXI accessory required)
- Product Datasheet & Literature
Product Datasheet & Literature
- User Manuals & Tech Notes
User Manuals & Tech Notes
- Declarations & Certifications
Declarations & Certifications
- Software & Accessories
Software & Accessories
PhocosLink: Free software to optimize charge controller settings and system performance. Use PhocosLink with supported controller families with MXI USB and MXI 232 accessory.
MXI USB & MXI 232: Interface for ECO-N-MPPT controller communication with computer via USB or RS232 interface. Contact us for more information.