Single and Three Phase Pure Sine Wave Grid Inverters
The Phocos Any-Grid™ PSW-G Grid-Tied Inverter (Pure Sine Wave Grid Inverter) is part of Phocos’ most versatile line of products. Flexibility and reliability are key characteristics of this product line, with a strong potential for cost saving opportunities in real world conditions. The PSW-G converts DC (Direct Current) into AC (Alternating Current), feeding that power into the public grid and to local loads.
This PSW-G series is a new generation of PV string inverters developed for residential and small commercial applications. This series of inverters adopts the latest transformerless technologies and components for maximum efficiency. This series also has many outstanding advantages such as the compact size, low weight, easy installation and very low maintenance. The IP65 rating ensures maximum protection against the elements. The inverters have an outstanding performance in terms of product stability, efficient power transformation, low harmonics, safe power grid access and compatibility with high ambient temperatures. They can be widely used on public building roofs, residential roofs, commercial rooftops and in ground-mounted solar systems to provide customers with stable and efficient renewable energy. The wide range of available power classes includes one maximum power point tracker (MPPT) for single-phase units and two independent MPPTs for 3-phase units. The series also allows flexible system configuration and monitoring solutions for household and commercial systems.
For new orders, visit the new product: Any-Grid Hybrid Inverter Charger PSW-H
- Product Features
- Wide PV voltage range, low PV starting voltage, high conversion efficiency
- Integrated high efficiency maximum power point tracker (MPPT), two MPPTs for 3-phase models
- Smart grid adaptation to meet the requirements of various grid access
- Functions without an expensive battery, minimizing up-front investment
- Robust aluminum housing and natural convection cooling (added forced cooling for 8 and 10 kW units)
- Designed with latest thermal simulation technology for longer service life.
- LCD screen and easy to operate keyboard with multiple functions
- Plug and Play
- Ingress Protection IP65, suitable for outdoor operation
- Product Datasheet and Literature
Product Datasheet and Literature
- User Manuals & Tech Notes
- Declarations & Certifications
Declarations & Certifications-- None --