Any-GridTM Battery Inverter Charger
The Phocos Any-GridTM PSW-B Series (Pure Sine Wave Battery Inverter Charger) is part of Phocos’ versatile line of Any-Grid inverters/chargers. Flexibility and reliability are key characteristics of this product line, with a strong potential for cost saving opportunities in real world conditions. The Any-Grid PSW-B converts DC (Direct Current) into AC (Alternating Current), with multiple advantages beyond standard inverters. This product includes an integrated MPPT charge controller and can function as an AC to DC battery charger, which provides flexible energy access solutions in a broad range of applications.
The battery can be charged from solar and/or an AC source (public grid or generator), with easily programmable priorities. The Any-Grid PSW-B can function without an AC source or alternatively even without solar, as a pure uninterruptible power supply (UPS). When the utility grid or AC generator fails, the PSW-B immediately switches to ‘Off-Grid’ mode within 10 ms (typical, in UPS mode) to securely power the loads at all times. Solar can be set as the priority energy source to save electricity costs.
This unit comes with a quality, integrated MPPT charge controller, avoiding the need to buy a separate solar charge controller. Solar panels can be connected directly into the Any-Grid PSW-B unit.
- Product Features
• Flexible, advanced features with options to solve many common challenges in the field
• Integrated MPPT charge controller
• Integrated AC battery charger
• Charge controller functions even if inverter is turned off to keep batteries fully charged
• Compatible with Lithium batteries
• Display unit with 3 LEDs, 4 buttons, and an intuitive LCD screen
• RS-232 and USB connectivity
• Integrated buzzer for error indications
• Common negative and galvanically isolated inverter
• Washable filter reduces dust buildup in the inverter
- Product Datasheet and Literature
- User Manuals & Tech Notes
User Manuals & Tech Notes
- Declarations & Certifications
Declarations & Certifications-- None --