Who we are
Phocos, is a global manufacturer of solar components and Energy Storage solutions for off-grid and edge-of-grid power supplies. With over 20-years of experience, Phocos designs and supplies high-quality power conversion and energy storage solutions that provide reliable power Anywhere, Anytime, Any-GridTM. With over 3 billion people in the world living without access to reliable power, we have work to do, and we need you to join our team to help us provide world-class solutions to meet the world’s growing power demands while contributing to a decarbonized planet.
Phocos is currently seeking a Sales Head -SAARC to rapidly develop and grow Phocos’ business in SAARC region , serving as the key interface between customers and internal stakeholders. This position requires technical expertise, sales hunting and farming skills, commercial acumen, customer intimacy and stakeholder management skills across clients and partners from diverse verticals and enterprises while positioning the Phocos brand for long term growth in the marketplace. The Sales Head- SAARC will work closely with clients, influencers, regulators and internal operations, logistics, customer service and Technical teams to position Phocos solutions, deliver value, acquire and retain customers, ensure customer satisfaction and expand opportunities for sustained future business growth. He/she must be comfortable with frequent travel, public speaking and be able to present complex technical subjects in an intuitive and straightforward manner.
Reporting to the Managing Director-India, as well as the CEO of Phocos Inc. , the Sales Head -SAARC is expected to have the ability to map relevant market, technology, social trends and provide product strategy recommendations to R&D, Product Management and Executive teams using structured business case based approaches on real world market opportunities.
- Acquire, Retain and Grow Key Accounts across verticals for revenue and margin growth.
- Assess, Analyze and Grow Phocos business in target verticals, new areas and adjacencies.
- Actively assist end users and partners to realize the value and promise of Phocos solutions.
- Develop internal and external strategic and operational relationships for actionable outcomes.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting, sales pipeline, account mapping and MIS reports.
- Meet and exceed revenue, margin, mix, collection, and customer intimacy targets in SAARC.
- Plan, Organize and Execute with complete ownership and accountability to deliver results.
- Provide insightful, structured, data driven inputs for product development and strategy.
- Lead phocos in events, digital and BTL activities like conferences, webinars, trade shows etc.
- Support Phocos Leadership team to execute strategic plan for accelerated growth in SAARC.
- Coach and assist to develop talent and foster processes, practices for a winning culture.
- Domestic and International Travel: up to 50%
- Engineering degree, preferably in Electronics and an MBA a Must.
- A mix of national sales, channel and Key account management over 10 years is a MUST.
- 5+ years of delivering sales growth in Industrial, Residential and Commercial markets.
- Multi vertical experience with 5 years of individual sales contributor role will be preferred.
- 5+ years of frontline experience in solar, energy storage or other renewable energy.
- Must be Self -driven,
- Fluency in diverse Indian dialects and English a must. Fluency in additional languages a plus.
- Driven, assertive, competitive, self-managed with entrepreneurial drive and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, team player with strong attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills, decisive, resilient with ability to handle ambiguity.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to self-manage to meet deadlines.
- Executive presence with ability to influence stakeholders across hierarchy.
- Demonstrated ability to map customers, build relations, negotiate and close large deals, scale up business and deliver consistent revenue growth.
What we offer:
- A motivated and open team that is at your side with support, help and advice.
- A constructive, fair and collegial working atmosphere in an exciting international environment.
- An opportunity to enhance your skills with exposure to multiple facets of business.