April 18, 2022

A Home with Access to Electricity Creates Opportunity for Families

Pillar: Awareness Think of what a home provides for 87% of the world’s population: shelter, safety, food storage, and at least supports basic electricity needs. The other 13% of families around the world are impacted when faced with the challenges of day-to-day life without access to modern, safe, and clean

März 9, 2022

Understanding DC Compressor Error Messages for a DC Refrigerator or Freezer

Troubleshooting tips for the solar Off-Grid community, to understand common DC compressor error messages for a DC refrigerator or freezer to resume normal operation For Off-Grid customers, it is critical to be informed to realize optimum equipment performance and achieve the longest autonomy possible.  When equipment is not working as

Februar 15, 2022

Shining a Light on Energy Access in Remote Communities

Pillars: Education, Exceptional Leaders, Quality Products and Innovative Programs Sarah M. Baird, founder and executive director of Let There Be Light International, has experienced how access to electricity changes lives every day. Ms. Baird is a powerful example of a leader who advocates for safe and clean energy options to

Dezember 10, 2021

Quality & Reliability – How to get the most out of a Photovoltaic System Investment

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” -Benjamin Franklin- The word “Quality” is all around us every day in every part of our lives. It seems, that everybody knows what it means but most people struggle when asked for a definition. Try

November 24, 2021

Energy Access: Four Pillars That Impact Change

Access to electricity is vital for poverty alleviation, economic advancement, overcoming the gender divide, better health, and improved living conditions. Developing sustainable sources of energy also positively impact larger climate topics. Over the last 25 years, improvements have been made, yet 13% of the world’s population still does not have

1 2 3 7

Kontaktaufnahme Sie sind sich nicht sicher, was Sie brauchen? Sprechen Sie mit den Experten!


Phocos Amerika, Inc.
Tucson, AZ USA
Telefon +1 520 777-7906

Phocos AG
Ulm Deutschland
Telefon +49 731 9380688-0

Phocos India Solar Pvt Ltd.
Puducherry - Indien
Telefon +91 413 2972328

Phocos China Ltd.
Qingdao China
Telefon +86 532 83837020
Subscribe Phocos Newsletter - Never Miss An Opportunity

Verpasse nie
Eine Gelegenheit

Erhalten Sie wichtige Informationen und Erkenntnisse zum Energiezugang direkt in Ihren Posteingang

Back to top