Solar Charge Controller
Phocos’ ECO-N-T is a cost effective solution for many challenging solar applications. Its compact size allows it to fit well in small spaces. The industrial grade ECO-N-T is fully encapsulated, which protects the circuit board from corrosion. This unit also features UL and other certifications, proving it is a robust charge controller that will perform well in a variety of harsh environments.
The ECO-N-T is versatile and offers the flexibility of operating with 12 or 24 V systems. This reliable charge controller is simple to use, as it requires no user programming and has easy to interpret LEDs. The ECO-N-T will protect your batteries from overcharging and over discharging, making for a strong return on investment.
- Ideal for almost any off-grid PV application
- Same model can be used in 12 or 24 V systems (fewer components to stock)
- Fully potted PCB
- Rugged housing with corrosion-resistant screw terminals
- Simple 3-LED system status interface
- Install only requires a flathead screwdriver
- UL1741/Class I Div. 2 certified
- Product Literature
- User Manuals & Tech Notes
- Declarations & Certifications