Optimizing Energy from PV Arrays
Our MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) and PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) solar charge controllers are designed with an optimal feature-to-cost ratio to minimize total cost of ownership of the off-grid system. For homes, cabins and RVs, our controllers are easy to use, reliable and include mobile device charging. Our controllers for industrial applications are designed to withstand the harshest conditions while offering industry-leading features like data monitoring to maximize reliability and prevent outage. For solar lighting systems, our controllers include an array of advanced control options including automatic seasonal adjustments as well as time, voltage and motion controlled dimming.
Our models offer these advantages:
- CML: Designed for rural electrification and mobile device charging
- ECO: Compact size and economical choice for low-power industrial applications
- CXN: Advanced features and intelligence for industry and lighting applications
- CIS: Built for the harshest environments with advanced lighting control features
- Multi-purpose: Engineered for reliability in low- to high-power applications
ECO-N-T Series (10-20 A)view product
CML-USB Series (5-20 A)view product
ECO-N (10 A)view product
CIS-N (10-20 A)view product
CIS-N-LED (10-20 A)view product
Dingo (20 A)view product
SPS Series (100-300A)view product
CM Series (4-10 A)view product
CXNup Series (10-40 A)view product
No Product/s Found
Get In Touch Not sure what you need? Talk to the experts!
Phocos Americas, Inc.
Tucson, AZ USA
Phone +1 520 777-7906
Phone +49 731 9380688-0
Phocos India Solar Pvt Ltd.
Puducherry - India
Phone +91 413 2972328
Phocos China Ltd.
Phone +86 532 83837020