Solar Charge Controllers w/ USB Charging Output
The CML-USB series is designed for-low cost applications and is ideal for small solar systems in need of a low battery disconnect feature. The electronic circuit is equipped with a microcontroller that provides high-efficiency charging technology together with a number of outstanding features like status display, warning and safety functions.
Leisure and rural electrification systems are the typical applications for the CML-USB controllers. They provide a perfect solution for cost-sensitive systems that require state-of-the-art system management.
A built-in USB charging output is ideal for charging mobile devices off a solar home system. Low-voltage disconnect prevents battery damage from deep discharging.
For new orders, visit: CML-USB Series (10-20 A)
- Product Features
- 3 battery state-of-charge LEDs
- Three-stage PWM regulation
- Load disconnect prewarning by acoustic signal
- Boost, equalization, and float charging
- USB charging output for mobile devices
- Product Datasheet & Literature
- User Manuals & Tech Notes
User Manuals & Tech Notes
- Declarations & Certifications
Declarations & Certifications